Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 47

Thread: More Pound kids

  1. #11
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: More Pound kids

    when I was at pound, I thought of transferring to coeburn. I had a coeburn address already, clintwood phone number, and pound high haha.
    Since, I was right on the county line, and had lived "in coeburn" my whole life, I wouldn't have to go through anything. My transfer was going to be legit and I wouldn't have to sit out a semester. Or so I was told, by administration.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: More Pound kids

    Not sure how the rule read back then but reading it now it would be a problem (that being said there are loopholes everywhere you look if someone wants to transfer and is willing to jump through a few hoops they can do it)

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: More Pound kids

    Who's the kid moving to Wise?
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: More Pound kids

    Chris Strouth is 1. Not sure who else may be heading that way

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_Greeny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2007
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: More Pound kids

    Who is the other kid?
    "We're back and better than ever"

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Golic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2007
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: More Pound kids

    I hear that more than just kids are leaving Pound.
    I have to win the pool and win the cAsh!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member 1530's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: More Pound kids

    there are quite a few ppl that are wanting out of pound not only kids but teacher too!!
    "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"

    -Pete Rose

  8. #18
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: More Pound kids

    Rumor has it Strouth is wanting to come back to Pound to graduate.Any truth to this?
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: More Pound kids

    First that I have heard of it.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  10. #20
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: More Pound kids

    i could understand wanting to transfer from pound to kelly for baseball or girls basketball, but football??????????
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •